What if something goes wrong?

At Young’s of Brecon we are passionate about providing excellent service, and if something does go wrong we will rectify the issue promptly.


Our commitment to you:


• We will respond to all the concerns you raise with us


• We will clearly explain what actions we will take in response


• We will deal with any issues as quickly as possible, usually within 2-3 days


If something's not quite as you expected, normally the best way to deal with this is by speaking to our shop staff. We are here to help and will do everything we can to find a solution to any concerns you may have. If you wish to make a complaint please find details of how you can do this below.


By Post


You can write to us at:


Young's of Brecon

The Old Post Office

Saint Mary's Street

Brecon, Powys.



By Telephone


You can call us on:


01874 623700


By Email


You can email us at:




Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website;



The Next Step

Once your complaint has been received, we will try to resolve it within 2-3 days. Sometimes we need a little longer to investigate and if this is the case, we will keep you updated regularly with the progress of your complaint.

Get social with us!

Call Us: 01874 623700

Email us: shop@youngs.wales

Print | Sitemap
© Young's of Brecon Ltd